Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23660 NGN / MMK
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 151,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 59,012 ₦ (249,411 Kyat) in Dawei.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gulbarga costs ₨120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)