Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15513 NGN / TZS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,660,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 700,598 ₦ (4,516,333 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)