Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32236 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 560,684 ₦ (₩1,739,306) in Daegu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)