Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.469 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 423,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 176,899 ₦ (S/. 1,646) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)