Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.746 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 654,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 277,139 ₦ (R$ 2,956) in Cuiabá.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aurangabad costs ₨600 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)