Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12520 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 68% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 453,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 145,138 ₦ (COL$1,159,282) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)