Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 427.851 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 552,785 ₦ (€1,292) in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (42 minutes ago)