Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.555 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 51% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,020,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 502,618 ₦ (CH$904,926) in Copiapó.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)