Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.090 NGN / DZD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 334,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 134,940 ₦ (43,663 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagliari costs €18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,310 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dubai costs Dirham 45 (about 1 hour ago)