Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.164 NGN / ARS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 368,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 128,864 ₦ (ARS $9,789) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,017 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)