Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 259 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.257 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 56% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 761,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 336,012 ₦ (€796) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (about 3 hours ago)