Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.332 NGN / BOB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 178,619 ₦ ($b3,413) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)