Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 410.534 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,040,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 561,848 ₦ (€1,369) in Clermont-Ferrand.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (42 minutes ago)