Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 67% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 420 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 138 ₦ (Bs 46,218) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallinn costs €17,594 (38 minutes ago)