Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.10974 NGN / VES *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 6,529 ₦ (59,497 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riga costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$858 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Austin, Texas costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,728 (about 2 hours ago)