Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32544 NGN / KRW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 572,206 ₦ (₩1,758,262) in Chungju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 1 hour ago)