Cost of living in Chita, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.696 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chita (Russia) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 992,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 369,360 ₦ (руб 64,850) in Chita.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gebze costs 40TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stockholm costs 16 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (37 minutes ago)