Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.793 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,900 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,366 ₦ (66 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)