Cost of living in Chipata, Zambia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.719 NGN / ZMW
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chipata (Zambia) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,361 ₦ (77 Kwacha) in Chipata.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)