Cost of living in Chincha Alta, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.424 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chincha Alta (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 2,347 ₦ (S/. 21) in Chincha Alta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)