Cost of living in Chimbote, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 107.411 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chimbote (Peru) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 325,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 122,843 ₦ (S/. 1,144) in Chimbote.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (36 minutes ago)