Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.098 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 411,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 167,097 ₦ (15,057 ฿) in Chiang Rai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 89TL (about 2 hours ago)