Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.119 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 825,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 314,380 ₦ (28,273 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (36 minutes ago)