Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 398 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.206 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 963,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 351,481 ₦ (31,366 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)