Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.755 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 844,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 298,980 ₦ (27,799 ฿) in Chiang Mai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (about 1 hour ago)