Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.067 NGN / UAH
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 68% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 403,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 128,583 ₦ (9,840₴) in Chernihiv.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 70 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 16,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portland, Oregon costs $400 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (38 minutes ago)