Cost of living in Cherepovets, Russia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.517 NGN / RUB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cherepovets (Russia) is 30% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 3,824 ₦ (руб 693) in Cherepovets.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)