Cost of living in Chengdu, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 359 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.451 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 611,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 240,708 ₦ (元4,503) in Chengdu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)