Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 272.602 NGN / CAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 43% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,180,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 670,535 ₦ (C$2,460) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)