Cost of living in Chania, Greece compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 422.553 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 552,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 300,194 ₦ (€710) in Chania.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.900 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 3 hours ago)