Cost of living in Changwat Rayong, Thailand vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.120 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwat Rayong (Thailand) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 417,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 159,298 ₦ (14,326 ฿) in Changwat Rayong.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)