Cost of living in Changsha, China compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.061 NGN / CNY
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changsha (China) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 494,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 195,669 ₦ (元3,688) in Changsha.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Medan costs Rp 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 237 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)