Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.755 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 878,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 444,298 ₦ (41,311 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)