Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.199 NGN / THB
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 951,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 493,883 ₦ (44,102 ฿) in Chaiyaphum.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)