Cost of living in Celaya, Mexico compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.806 NGN / MXN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Celaya (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 174,647 ₦ (Mex$ 9,809) in Celaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)