Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.683 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 658,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 243,330 ₦ (Php36,410) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)