Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.709 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 63% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 281,680 ₦ (Php41,985) in Cebu City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)