Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.990 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castellón de la Plana (Spain) is 49% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 598,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 302,349 ₦ (€713) in Castellón de la Plana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)