Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 461 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.901 NGN / MAD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 62% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 410,326 ₦ (10,826 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)