Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 418.468 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 55% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 777,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 350,331 ₦ (€837) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)