Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11760 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 65% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,010,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 356,972 ₦ (COL$3,035,536) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)