Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12262 NGN / COP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,080,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 385,080 ₦ (COL$3,140,377) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 60 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨79 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhavnagar costs ₨180 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)