Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 74.178 NGN / GHS
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 78% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 26,027 ₦ (GH₵351) in Cape Coast.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 2 hours ago)