Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.511 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 539,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 257,275 ₦ (R$ 2,940) in Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)