Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 701 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.279 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 58% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 929,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 394,639 ₦ (R$ 4,231) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in St. Gallen costs CHF 500 (about 3 hours ago)