Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 913 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 87.511 NGN / BRL
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 815,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 331,457 ₦ (R$ 3,788) in Campinas.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)