Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.530 NGN / CLP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 44% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 965,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 537,786 ₦ (CH$1,015,290) in Calama.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (9 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)