Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00299 NGN / VEF *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 83% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 32 ₦ (Bs 10,670) in Calabozo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)