Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 108.324 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 723,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 294,933 ₦ (S/. 2,723) in Cajamarca.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)