Cost of living in Cajamarca, Peru compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 109.702 NGN / PEN
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cajamarca (Peru) is 59% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 699,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 285,630 ₦ (S/. 2,604) in Cajamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)