Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 408.857 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 760,460 ₦ (€1,860) in Cagliari.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)