Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro, Philippines compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.709 NGN / PHP
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagayan de Oro (Philippines) is 54% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 449,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 207,711 ₦ (Php30,960) in Cagayan de Oro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)