Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 415.116 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 53% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 755,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 354,587 ₦ (€854) in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)