Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.254 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 50% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 596,407 ₦ (475,721 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (37 minutes ago)