Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola vs Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.153 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 453,386 ₦ (393,211 Kz) in Cabinda.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)