Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.414 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 48% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,360,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 706,938 ₦ (500,087 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)