Cost of living in Cabinda, Angola compared to Akure, Nigeria
WARNING! Cabinda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cabinda.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.170 NGN / AOA *
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabinda (Angola) is 52% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 526,479 ₦ (450,053 Kz) in Cabinda.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (38 minutes ago)