Cost of living in Burgos, Spain vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 413.213 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,050,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 571,824 ₦ (€1,384) in Burgos.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 4 hours ago)