Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 360.850 NGN / USD
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 61% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 646,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 253,198 ₦ ($702) in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)