Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.844 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 57% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,060,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 456,537 ₦ (€1,072) in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)