Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 419.546 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,330,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 720,274 ₦ (€1,717) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 55 ₪ (34 minutes ago)