Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 426.648 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 46% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,420,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 772,964 ₦ (€1,812) in Bordeaux.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 3 hours ago)