Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Akure, Nigeria
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 402 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 425.844 NGN / EUR
Do you live in Akure? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 47% cheaper than in Akure (Nigeria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,620,000 ₦ in Akure you would need to make just about 860,727 ₦ (€2,021) in Bologna.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)